Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Eh? Ahem. Megan Malzkuhn?

Megan Malzkuhn is a wonderful advocate for the deaf and a staunch activist in opposing the AB 2072. She has vlogged on this issue several times. I am impressed with how she presented information in her vlogs.

My problem with Megan? I cam across this blog with a link to an article that Megan wrote and was published by a publication which apparently have afflictions with Nazi and Israeli Militancy?? This is not to say her article was under scrutiny... it was great, factual, well written, and informative. Why is it published in such a controversial news media?? Did she knowingly allowed it? Did she submit her article to that news media source? The topic of her article had little to do with Nazis or Israeli militants except they are anti-politicians in which Megan's article included - that Senator Mendoza is a sleazy politician with many special interest groups in his pockets. That much is obvious.

I am hoping she submitted it to that news media outlet in hope of other news medias picking up her article. I just wish it wasn't published in that one which people may come to associate deaf people with extremist groups like Nazi or Israeli militants. I realize some situations such as AB2072 call for dramatic measures but is publishing it in such news media a wise move?

I guess we will see....

3 comments:

  1. CAM,

    I guess that numerous Deaf activists regularly read my blog postings which called Mendoza "dirty pol" last week after the Internet search.

    Megan should acknowledge my blog posting, not just say that she done the Internet search all by herself.

    RLM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is my blog posting dated back to August 16th - http://robertmason.blogspot.com/2010/08/tony-mendoza-ab-2072-guy-is-dirty-pol.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. RLM,

    Are you saying you wrote the article and that Megan hijacked it and took the credit?

    ReplyDelete